Saturday, February 16, 2008

Update

Just real quick. Yes, I got the bat out of the house with 2 oven mitts and a net. No, I don't have pictures. Yes the bat is alive and well. I took it outside and let it go, it flew back at me. GO HOME BAT! (and home is not with me).

I've started back tutoring again, so that keeps me busy on the weekends and it's some pretty decent extra cash too.

Also....I've hired a personal trainer to help me get to the space I want to be in. I work out all the time, but clearly I was doing something wrong, so I hired someone. She's great and I feel like I'm eating all the frikken time. I also signed up to the do the Gold's Gym Challenge which is a 12 week fitness challenge, wish me luck.

I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

So how's it going with the challenge? :)

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home