Friday, April 01, 2005

YAY Me

Well... I started with a new company in downtown Atlanta and I like it. We're busy al the time and I'm exhausted when I get home - enough to go to bed at oh 9 - but I'm learning alot and meeting new people.

I made the Dean's List so I'm pretty happy with that and won 3rd place (yes, it's not first but it's better than nothing) in a poetry contest at school (read college). Pretty impressive for someone who work(s)-ed 60-70 hours a week, isn't it?

At any rate, this new job is casual corporate but I've yet to find anything to wear that compliments these oh so fashionable "walking boot" that I have to wear due to sprained ankles. Yes ankles, I sprained both at the same time but that's what you get when trying to play Dukes of Hazzard. (Mental note: must write to Ford and ask them to slightly lengthen the windows of the Ford Mustang), lol. That's not how it happened but I'll let you decide.

HAPPY SPRING ALL

1 Comments:

Blogger the girl next door said...

glad to hear the job is going well.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home