Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Crazy That Is My Life

I belong to a user group called Fourth Tuesday. A professional women's group. I swear to you, had I not seen this is in my email box, I wouldn't have believed it. Last names have been abbreviated.

Hey Jeri, Shelly R. tells me you are dating Lorraine (sp). I met her when she came to our first few 4th Tuesday NW events. I've guess you've kept her busy as I have not seen her for several months. Just wanted you to know that she is absolutely one of my favorite people. Always kept us in stitches and was my only smoking buddy to boot. I'm moving to Tampa for a job on April 1. Shelly always knows how to find me and I'd love for ya'll to come visit. I'll miss seeing you around as our lives have crossed paths so many times at events.

I attached my photo cuz I realize you might not remember who I am by last name. Take care,

Carol C.

Uh... A), I don't know a Shelly R. B)I've never dated someone named Lorraine. C)I'd never date a smoker. D) I've been single for some time.

But YEE HAW DAMN it's nice to know I have a social life, even if it's not really mine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

That's pretty funny. ;-)

Did you respond?!?!?!?

8:27 PM  
Blogger J R Estelle said...

Yeah I did respond, saying that I thought she had the wrong person but that I'm sure Lorraine is wonderful!

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home