Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A little of this....a little of that

UNIQUE

1. Nervous habits - Chewing on the sides of my fingers.

2. Are you double jointed - No.

3. Can you roll your tongue - Yes.

4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - Yes and this proves to be most effective.

5. Can you blow spit bubbles - yes.

6. Can you cross your eyes - Yes.

7. Tattoos - One - in the middle of my lower back.

8. Piercing - not yet.

9. Do you make your bed daily - All the TIME.

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first - Right.

11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? - Hell no - that's a waste of a good shoe.

12. On the average, how much money do you carry - 20 bucks max and a debit card unless I'm going out.

13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - None, but I'm having a necklace made.

14. Favorite piece of clothing - White, oversized men's GAP oxford.

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - Twirl

16. Have you ever eaten Spam - Sure have.

17. Do you use extra salt on your food - Depends on the food.

18. How many cereals in your cabinet - none at the moment

19. What's your favorite beverage - Diet Coke.

20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant - I tend not to eat fast food

21. Do you cook - Is Emeril famous?

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth - 2-3 times a day.

23. Hair drying method - Air dry unless I have to use a hairdryer.

24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair - Um.. I do that now.

MANNERS

25. Do you swear - Yes, more than I should.
26. Do you ever spit - I have, on the ballfield when I have sand in my mouth.

FAVORITE

27. Animal - I don't mind any of them.

28. Food - I like it all and am willing to try anything once.

29. Month - October - I enjoy the fall.

30. Day - Tuesday.

31. Cartoon - Don't watch them - unless South Park counts.

32. Shoe brand - Cole Haan, Skechers, Merrell - I'm a shoe whore

33. Subject in school - English.

34. Color - Blue - always.

35. Sport - Football to watch.

36. TV shows - Not a huge TV watcher.

37. Thing to do in the spring - Enjoy the smell of the magnolia and jasmine.

38. Thing to do in the summer - Relax

39. Thing to do in the autumn -Travel to the mountains.

40. Thing to do in the winter - Snowmobiling, sledding, making snowmen.

IN AND AROUND

41. In the CD player - Dolly Parton, Motely Crue, Sheryl Crow

42. Person you talk most on the phone with - Hmmm... a certain someone.

43. Reading - Nothing at the moment.

44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - Frequently.

45. What color is your bedroom - Right now, it's white.

46. Do you use an alarm clock - Yes.

47. Window seat or aisle - Aisle

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position - I start out on my back and end up on my stomach.

49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket - Yes, a down comforter.

50. Do you snore - no.

51. Do you sleepwalk - I've not in a long time.

52. Do you talk in your sleep - No.

53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - No.

54. How about with the light on - No.

55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - No - I read until I'm tired.

56. Last interesting person you met - I'm still meeting her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home