Friday, May 12, 2006

Not always as they seem

In regards to that last post. Yeah, I wear my heart on my sleeve alot. Yeah, I can be overly sensitive. I missed the idea of someone. Missing an idea and missing the person, 2 different worlds.

At any rate, THIS is cool,. I swear it's dance evolution from the 50's to now and that guy is pretty good at it.

The weather here is GORGEOUS, and I'm a walking oxymoron. Light jacket, sandals, 70 today, 48 tonight??? Big night for me and I'm looking forward to it.

It feels good to just breathe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad we met. I can't tell you enough how excited I am to build a friendship with such a honest, outgoing, "balls-out" kind of woman!

6:39 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Hey! I'm the oxymoron, alright???

*L*

CP.

3:31 PM  
Blogger J R Estelle said...

lol Yeah, CP, you ARE the Oxymoron, lol. I like your blog, thanks for reading mine.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home