Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Manners, Party of One....

Ok, so I just have to say this. A co-worker comes over to my desk to chat, yes we do that here, we chat and the first thing out of her mouth is "your nose looks shiny." I said "what? what do you mean it looks shiny?", thinking that maybe, just maybe I had not rubbed in all the lotion on put on my face.

She goes on to say, "when you looked up and the light hit it, your nose looked shiny, you know, oily." Insert my RCA Nipper look here. So, I trying to play it off, after all I am at work, say "oh, well yeah, I'm trying to perfect my impersonation as a spotlight, did it work?". She says "Oh I thought maybe you were going for Rudolph."

SOOOOOO now my nose is RED and Shiny? What am I, W.C. Fields? Then she goes on like nothing happened. In that moment I thought, well shit, now let me go make an appointment at the Clinique counter (see how GIRLY!) and see what they can do for me.

Shiny nose...bite my shiny ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

How rude!

I would only say something like that to a really close friend...and even then only if we had that type of relationship...you know the kind...the one where you WANT the other person to tell you if something if off... ;-)

2:41 PM  
Blogger CP said...

OMG...how completely tacky! Besides, you are cuter than Rudolph anyway.

Happy Turkey Day!

CP.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home