Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sometimes I Wonder

Seriously, if something is wrong with me. Some stats:

-34
-single
-lesbian
-professional
-intelligent
-well dressed (yeah I can let go on the weekends)
-well mannered
-educated
-well read
-witty
-charasmatic (or so I've been told)
-employed
-not fat, not thin, not perfect either

I could keep going and going. Like I said, I'm not perfect. So, why, WHY am I having a hard time meeting people for dating. Most of the women I meet, we end up being friends and nothing more, even with the ones that I like and like alot.

Any helpful hints would be appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

I'm not sure what's going on.....

my brother (who is gay) lives in San Antonio and has the same problem....

You would think it would be easier in a big city....

12:22 PM  
Blogger J R Estelle said...

I wish it was easier in a big city, but...I live in Atlanta, that's pretty big, but the community is very cliquish - sucks really.

So...if you know any smart, employed lesbians, send em here. There's a finder's fee, lol

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home