Monday, October 16, 2006

AIDS Walk - Atlanta 2006

As promised, here are some photos from the AIDS Walk, there aren't many and well, it's kinda hard to walk backwards and take photos at the same time. Seriously, I was doing just that and ended up walking over a cone that went right up my ass. Good times, people, GOOD TIMES. Besides, I'll take what I can get at this point.

Enjoy.



My friend Deb, getting all pretty-like for the walk. Don't ask me, she's the GIRLY GIRL, not me.



Some of the crowd. And believe me, this was just SOME of the people. I heard later that night, on the news that they think the crowd this year was record breaking. And the amount of young people (teens) walking was astounding.



Me and Deb pre-walk. Yes, I'm tall, well not that tall, but much taller than her. Oh and her shirt, it says "Girls Kick Butt" on the front and "Yes, I am a girl and Yes, I can kick your butt" on the back



Deb and Tony pre-walk.



Swiss Miss anyone? This guy was great. Out there walking, cheering people on, he was awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

Great pictures!

You look so cute and happy! :)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home