Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Randomly Overheard

Today in my office, I overheard the following snippets of conversation because we GOT SOME LOUD FOLKS UP IN HERE, damn! I'll just post the snippets, because I don't need any problems at work.

-"hey the BJ lady wants you" - (BJ the wholesale club - we're having a vendor fair today)
-"what you know bout birthin' babies"
-"I tried to do the BMI (body mass index) test, but there wasn't enough to pinch. Bite me, you skinny bitch.
-"you can borrow my fat"
-"he can go piss on a flat rock for all I care"
-"meet me in the bafroom" (bafroom = bathroom)
-"you sick?" - no ass munch, I ALWAYS sounds like I'm coughing up a small child
-"blow this for me" - boss hands me a balloon
-"if we bring a white person with us to the Chinese restaurant, we get served faster"
-my response "sorry guys, I can't be the filling in the Oreo today" - thank YA JEEBUS that my boss has a sense of humor.
-"do you think I'm fat" - said by the same girl who couldn't do the BMI - I'm thinking no but your MOUTH is enormous, you should be the BJ lady.

So yep, that's a peek into my work life. It's entertaining that's for sure and I'll leave it at that.

By the way, who comes to a vendor/health fair and brings FRIED foods?

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

At least some of the people have a sense of humor.

That has to help. ;-)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds pretty funny. I could never make the Oreo comment to my boss. Can you say HR?

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home