Wednesday, October 04, 2006

For the Powers that Be

I have a few questions, because my heart hurts, my mind is racing with fact figuring, asking unanswered questions, my mind is reeling actually.

WHY???? Can you answer that for me, huh? WHY?

Georgia - Missing Children

Pennsylvania - Amish

Colorado - CNN

Wisconsin - Fox News

From September 28th to the 4th of October - one WEEK, one single week changed the lives of people across the nation.

What's happening here? I don't get it, it baffles me, and it can't be THAT BAD, can it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

Crazy, scary, horrific, sad, confusing.....I could go on and on....

I just know that I don't understand it at all.

4:56 PM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

I'm definitely here in CO, glass of wine in hand (well, when it's happy hour anyway) with my middle finger up in the air. I have no idea what's going on, but I'm really:

1. scared for my child
2. scared for other babies
3. effin' pissed off, sister.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home