Thursday, October 05, 2006

I wanna talk about ME (with new and improved photos)

Because I rarely talk about myself, besides, this will give you an opportunity to learn a little bit more about me.

I stumbled upon a comment the other day on this blog Andromeda made by Professional Sulker in reference to cowboy boots and owning "real" ones. I'll assume by real she means ones that you actually use for working and not simply for going out on the dance floor.

Hi, my name's Jer and I grew up here. Pretty country looking ain't it? Operative word being COUNTRY, Betty.



Then I left my small town and went here: GO DAWGS, SIC 'EM



Then my parents followed me from NY, then later moved to Tennessee. This is the view drving down the road to my parents old house. (I have no idea where the new house is and won't until later this month - maybe their trying to tell me something??)



I drive a:


And my favorite shoes right now are these: Boots. But I also own Cole Haan Slides (YUMMY), And Frye Clogs - okay, so I'm a GIRL.



Oh yeah, and I've ridden a bull, not the mechanical kind either.

6 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

Yea! We learn more stuff about "Jer"!
;-)

That's beautiful country....both where you grew up and the road to your parent's house.

My step-daughter is also a "Dawg"...we try not to hold it against her! ;-)

11:23 AM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

I bought a new pair of cowboy boots last week. I don't stomp around in the cow gook anymore, but I figure I needed a pair anyway. :)

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well WELL. I didn't realize it was a COMPETITION.

My boots are a pair of very well worn Ariats that I fucking LOVE. Well worn because I broke them in while I was breaking a horse, working lessons and running a horse camp.

What were you doing, sitting on the bull posing for pictures at the local rodeo?

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those boots. Hmmm, I think I might need those boots. Yes, that's it...I need those boots.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

I agree with Fresh....I love those fucking boots.

I will have a pair.

Oh...and if you consider a really big guy a "bull", I ride one frequently.

Holla.

6:06 PM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Look at you all updating and purty-ing up your blog. I like it.

I have never owned cowboy boots. Geeks should not wear those. Plus my feet get clautrophboc in those boots that come to the ankle and then I start to flip out.

Yeah, I'm rambling.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home