Monday, October 09, 2006

Ahhhh....drugs

The legal kind my peeps, the legal kind. But I am singing the praises of that which is Sudafed. It's almost as good as doing a body shot off a HAWT body, almost. I suppose it depends on whose body it is. Now, if it's that of a "cute as hell" woman, well, der, yeah.

Back to business. So this weekend saw me in the house with Sudafed, NyQuil, OJ (the drink, not the um...nevermind, copious amounts of water, Thera-Flu, Halls Cough Drops, Zinc drops, Emergen-C and....my roommate, who's Cuban made me some chicken soup. Oh my hell, when I tell you that soup ROCKED, I mean it rocked harder than BJC hair at a Guns and Roses concert. And sleep, man I was a sleeping fool this weekend. If there was a medal for sleeping, I'd be the sleeping CHAMP, woot!

I see my Alma Mater got their asses handed to them by Tennessee, but...MY BOYS WHOOPED ASS, GOOOOO PATS!

I've reached my AIDS Walk goal and I sent an email to all of you who contributed. But, in case you didn't get it, a HUGE THANK YOU, to all of you for your generosity.

Now, here's something I've been mulling over, the Amish. What an incredible amount of forgiveness these people have. I envy them, I really do. I mean clearly it's possible to achieve that much forgiveness, but HOW??? I don't think I could find it in my heart to forgive someone who took the life of my child, I really don't.

In other news, what's your take on a 12 year age difference between 2 people. Me being 34, her being the younger? Any thoughts? Concerns? Just let me know.

Okay, that's it for now, nothing more here to see. I'm rockin' out to Bronksi Beat at work and dreaming of new shoes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

So many people I know are sick with allergy crap right now. They're "digging peanuts" here in Hell, so that makes for a prime time~allergy wise.

Sorry you were sick all weekend. :(

I don't think the 12 year age difference is a big thing as long as the younger person is mature. My husband is nine years older than I am. But he's young as heart and has a great sense of humor.

So there you go.... ;-)

2:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It so depends. My ex (boy) he is 38 1/2 and I am 27. Just cause he is older doenst make him more mature. We dated for almost 3 years, and he was such a cheater. He slept with everything that moves. Or just breathing, whatever. He lied in the beginning about wanting to get remarried, and stuff and cause he was older I believed him, and loved him so much. He stomped a mudhole in my heart that is still healing and still hurts. So older doesnt mean wiser. I am not sure what this has to do with your post, but I think it means younger doesnt mean less mature.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home