Friday, April 13, 2007

Take Your Clothes Off....BABY!!!

But before you do that, go here Dr. Krista and read and enjoy, that's an ORDER! heh. On with the show...

Last night some co-workers went to a strip club here in Atlanta, to take someone out as they are leaving the company. I didn't go. I've been there and to several others and I just didn't feel like going, no big deal.

I get into work this morning, and the others are slowly but surely coming in and I'm a firm believer that one of the true marks of adulthood is that you can go out all night and make it to work on time the next day, but not everyone is me. So everyone's talking about the night and how they had fun and I got asked why I didn't go. I told them, "I know someone who works there and I know it makes her uncomfortable to see me there (no I do not make a habit of going to strip clubs), so I didn't go." No, I do not know what makes her uncomfortable, I mean she takes her clothing off for strangers, but maybe that's why, because I'm not a stranger.

Anyway....and then I heard one co-worker say this..."you know when those girls dance, they're always drunk or high." I bit my lip, hard. Because NO not all of them are drunk or high, that's a gross misrepresentation. A college friend of mine stripped to put herself through school, paid for, cash, no loans, nothing. Smart girl, and never ever drunk nor high when dancing simply because "I have to be aware of what's going on all the time in that situation." And it's true, you have too because when you are unaware, that's when it becomes dangerous.

No, I didn't say anything, I was at work, but I thought "how sad that someone is so stuffed into a box, that they assume (yeah it was a man), all strippers are drunk and/or high, real smart guy."

But here's the smart part....while all those strippers are drunk and/or high...there you sit, stuffing your money in their G-strings, into their hands, etc, etc....who's the smart one now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Krista said...

So I was thinking... Who are they to judge...when they spent their night THERE?

LOL Thanks for the mention to my blop. You're a doll..

Toodles,
Dr. Krista

3:20 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Exactly! *LOL*

7:56 AM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

Good grief, people are moronic. I have a friend who strips at a high end club here in town, and she is neither ever high or drunk when she performs. She says some of the women do, but not ALL .... the guy was a freak.

FREAK, I SAY!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home