Friday, January 26, 2007

What do you do....

When someone, who's involved with someone else says this to you...names have been removed to protect the innocent. the ones without a screen name is the other person.

I was listening to say it right
and thought of you
How is it, your well mannered self comsuming so many of my thoughts

and (this is in an IM conversation)

I need to think of something different when you come to mind.
rather than thinking of you and letting my mind drift on

Obear29: think of SOCK PUPPETS (that's me, Obear29)

am I in your thoughts often?

Obear29: every day

I have come to grow fond of you over time and do adore you.

SO.....what? What do you do?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You try to ignore it. Because they're with someone else and that kind of situation (being the other woman) rarely works out.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I'd try to ignore it.

I'd hate to see you get hurt....

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a confrontational type of gal. I'd call her out on it. If she's unhappy in her relationship, *she* needs to figure that out first and not drag you in it.

5:54 AM  
Blogger April said...

I would definitely find out what the intentions are because like the others said, I'd hate for you to get hurt. But ignoring it will only spark your curiosity more. Well it would mine anyway.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I must not be reading that right? I am confused. Darn it. Do you know this person, like know know?

4:00 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hmmm, totally depends on their relationship at the homefront and their intentions. Be careful if the feeling is mutual.

9:57 AM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

The whole "involved with someone else" thing sends up numerous red flags.

I always come back to the old "if they will cheat with you, they'll cheat ON you."

9:56 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

So what did you choose to do?

7:17 PM  
Blogger Dr. Krista said...

Remember that you LOSE them like you GOT them. If it starts out with a "cheat" ~ it WILL end with a "cheat".

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home