Sunday, April 13, 2008

Going to the Chapel.....

And my brother FINALLY got married. This weekend to the girl he's been with for 12 years. I suppose if you don't know someone after 12 years, you never will.



The bride and her maid - of - honor before the ceremony.



My brother and his wife after the "I Do's".



Me, my brother, his wife.



My Dad and Me. This is the ONLY photo I have of my father and I together.



My brother dancing on the staircase to "Sexyback"



My nephew bustin' a MOVE on the dance floor. He gets his mad skillz from me!



Me and my little sister.



My mom and I. She never smiles and we have no idea why. Until now. I gave her such a hard time, she "smiled" like that on purpose.





My two aunts (my mom's sisters), Karis, my second cousin, my sister and my nephew on the dance floor.



And finally....the evening ends and a life together begins.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like a great time. Congrats to your brother!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

AWESOME pictures!

I especially like the one of you and your dad.

You look great! :)

congrats to your brother and his wife. :)

10:05 AM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

Congrats to the new couple. Or the new married couple, anyway. Great pics!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home