Thursday, June 29, 2006

Supposed to feel.....

Pity, empathy, sadness for Andrea Yates. She was on the news yesterday, in a photograph with a caption that said she was sobbing openly in court.

Oh, BOO FUCKING HOO!

I have a hard time feeling anything for a woman who "methodically drowned" her 5 children. Here's something ironic, their names were Noah, John, Paul, Luke and Mary, see anything BIBLICAL there, folks?

I just read some of the report, yeah, a crazy person doesn't hunt down a kid to drown them in the bathtub. That's what happened to one, he (I can't remember which one), saw what was happening, took off running and that bitch hunted him down and drowned him in the bathtub. Like an animal. Kicking, screaming, clawing, hair from his mother (gag) left in his tiny fists, fists clenched so tight and arms so tense that he was found like that. Yeah, that's the look of terrified and looking straight into the HELL MOUTH!

I'm not a mom, I don't know what it's like to give birth. I know my mom threatened to "take me out of this world, because she brought me into it", but....

Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home