Monday, October 30, 2006

Up on the Roof

Is quite literally where I spent my weekend, well not my entire weekend, I mean I did come down to watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. I mean, how can you not? It's almost blasphemous.

I was up on the roof cleaning out the gutters and sweeping the leaves off the roof for my roommates, as they were having work done on the pipes outside. So, yes, there were large holes in the ground, but it wasn't as bad as we thought. And I would have used my leaf blower on the roof, but a transformer on our street decided to blow at that moment, eh, no big deal. Then I took care of the leaves, cut the grass and was done. Yes, I am for hire, for a fee, unless your name is Bri, then I'm FREE - well I'll accept banana pudding as payment. It's kinda cool, because we're like one big family and I'm ok with that, plus I got STEAK for dinner that night. Too bad the cook at the restaurant thinks Medium is dark red, but I was so hungry, I just grabbed the horns on that bad boy and chowed down. Of course the Pomegrante Margarita ROCKED and I highly recommend trying them.

Today couldn't be a better day, it's a little cool, but not bad and will be in the 70's today. I've mailed a surprise to someone, and yes, it's a Halloween surprise and No, it won't get there until November 1st, but hey, who doesn't like Halloween in November, think of it as an EXTENSION of the holiday. Yeah, ok, you're not convinced right? Speaking of Halloween, someone went as Marilyn Monroe, but I won't post photos unless she says it's "ok". Don't hold your breath people, lol. But I will take photos of my office and post them tomorrow.

I also read this article today Love Like That. And yeah, I wanna be loved like that on the ground, on the sea, or even, Up On A Roof.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can you come please mow my yard, trim around the edges, and I guess clean the gutters? Ok yeah umm Thanks, we are going to need you to come in on Saturday. and Sunday too. Mmyyyyeahhh

11:41 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

We need our gutters cleaned out too, j r!

and we'll cook your steak the way you like it! ;-)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home