Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The 10 Minute Post - Or Things I Never Thought I'd Do

It's really 15, but I need 5 minutes to get to my STUPID meeting. We'd have a meeting on how to change a light bulb just to make sure no one got offended.

Anyway...on to the post.

Things I Never Thought I'd Do
1.Wear any shoes with a heel bigger than half an inch.
2.Run to catch the elevator in said shoes - which I did today and felt like a big ol girl.
3.Actually like grits.
4.Jump out of an airplane, voluntarily and with a parachute.
5.Tell someone to "blow me and swallow", yes I said that.
6.Find my better half.
7."let go"
8.Pull my MCl while dancing.
9.Be told I'd make a great mom - and want to have children with the right person
10.Meet really cool people that blog - seriously, AWWWW - ok, that's enough.

What's something you never thought you'd do?

3 Comments:

Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

Get bent over a bar-room pool table and spanked in front of the patrons.

***cough cough***

I meant wear white after Labor Day.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

Dirk - naughty boy.

focus:

Spit in this bitch who "done me wrong"'s iced tea and then watched her drink it....all the way to the slurp at the bottom.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Okay, #5 has me a little confused. But okay! (haaa!!!)

Anyway, I thought I would never, ever meet someone from the personals... and I did. I always made fun of my friends who did it...and then...karma hit me right in the arse!

I never once regretted it!!!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home