Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I AM DOOMED

Just to give you all a little insight on the lesbian dating world here in the ATL, I went to match.com and copy and pasted some of the "finer" descriptions on how people present themselves to the world. In other words, this is how these people see themselves. I'll translate in paraenthesis.

1. First off i'm a very attractive stud female or aggressive female. Nice body, smooth sexy lips. Get alot of compliments on my eyes and my lips. (Translation: I'm a self-absorbed narcisist (sp?) who will just get on your nerves if it's not all about ME!)

2. If you think she's you, please re-read the above carefully, and, if you still think you qualify (seek confirmation from independent sources, if needed), then I hope you will contact me. (Translation: I'll make you doubt yourself EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, but I'm a lawyer, and that's what we do)

3. i am a college student that is very hard working on my career and my school i have a trucking business that is doing it own thang write about now and i have a partner we are getting a divorce soon. (Translation: she is a college student after all. Lord help us.)

4. i am impressed by people who can actually write good profiles. (Translation: -this one's also a PhD student who can't SEEM TO CAPITALIZE "I".)

So yes, you should "feel" for me, feel laughter, pain, sadness, but just FEEL PEOPLE. Pray for me, I think I'm going to need it.

3 Comments:

Blogger hotdrwife said...

You are not doomed!! Keep the faith and all that. :)

11:27 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Nah! Not doomed!

Chin up, sweetie! :)

6:17 PM  
Blogger dirk.mancuso said...

I feel your pain. The gay male dating world is just as bad, trust me...

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home