Monday, December 11, 2006

Say A Prayer

Or do a little dance, or send good thoughts my way, SOMETHING! I'm interviewing internally for a position at my company, it will totally help my career and give me the skill-set to move on to bigger and better things in a different PLACE.

But first, I have to put together the most kick-ass PowerPoint presentation for tomorrow. I've started it, I just have to finish it. The interview consists of a 30 minute one-on-one and then a 30 minute presentation. The "classroom" part of it, no sweat. It's hoping that some asshat doesn't make this difficult for me.

I CAN DO THIS! Can't I?

1 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

You can so totally do it, because you have the power of the Jew Princess working her magic over you.

I thought you original wrote you were interviewing for an internal.

I was like, man...that is one tough gynecologist.

CP.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home