Thursday, December 14, 2006

Just One Thing Before I Go

This morning as I was walking into my office, I found 2 checks lying on the ground, that totaled 989 dollars. That's quite a bit of money and it's the holidays. AND...we all know in major cities such as Atlanta, it wouldn't take me but a few minutes to find someone to cash those checks without checking ID.

So....

I put them in an envelope to send back to the rigthful owners. Oddly enough, they live right down the street from my old apartment. I could drive there, but I won't, I'll just drop it in the mail today, it should get there by Saturday.

On that note, I'm taking a break from blogging, just until after the holidays when I'll have some stories to tell. I can't seem to gather my thoughts lately to form a coherent paragraph, let alone make sense. My last 2 days have been mind shattering and I feel like my brains are liquid.

Oh, I'll keep reading the rest of you all, because I enjoy it, I just need a break.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Did you send it to my address sweetie??? hehe..... That was very cosiderate of you!

Are you excited about your girl coming to see you? That's terrific news!

The bad news is, you're taking a break! But that's understandable!

Hope you're doing terrific!

1:04 PM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

Hey! Glad she's coming to visit - what a nice break for you.

My brain is mush. I'll be posting here and there, but mostly drinking and yelling curse words at carolers.

Mwah!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

This is so weird! I can see your blog just fine on my desktop, but not on my laptop. :(

I hope you have a wonderful time and happy holidays with your girlfriend.

Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home