Thursday, April 19, 2007

Insight

Just a little more insight into who I am and if I repeat myself from an earlier post, forgive me, it's something I'm prone to do.

-I love burnt toast, but only if the bread it white bread. Black on the outside, white and smooshy in the middle.
-Hot wings - 2 words - LOVE THEM!
-I like to do yardwork, alot and I mean all of it, from grass cutting to landscaping, it gives me a sense of accomplishment.
-I'm 50/50. 50% book smart, 50% common sense - so yeah I can build you a deck AND figure out what's wrong with your MySpace page.
-I am leery(leary?) of people who do not have laugh lines around their eyes.
-My father threw me out when I was 19, I've been on my own ever since. I don't hate him.
-Furthermore, I am not a man-hater either and it baffles me when I hear women bash men so severely.
-I don't hate anyone. I may strongly dislike some people, but I don't hate anyone.
-I LOVE MY DOG - MAX - even if he's not perfect.
-The car I have was given to me. No I am not spoiled.
-I put myself through college via scholarships, full-time work and student loans.
-I drank heavily in college - I do not do this anymore.
-I dye my hair.
-I drink a glass of Soy Light Chocolate Milk every morning - if I can't have this, my day doesn't feel right.
-I have a huge weakness for cheese. All kinds EXCEPT the orange kind. Ask if you want to know more.
-I am not a picky eater.
-I go to the gym on a regular basis.
-I cannot run as far as I use to because I pulled my MCL - well a drunk fell on me at a bar - ask if you're curious.
-I love the feel of soft grass.
-I have 2 kites. A dragon and a stunt kite, because I am that good. No, I cannot fly them simultaneously.
-I have a thing for toothpaste and toothbrushes and will buy them even if I don't need them.
-I have 23 pairs of shoes.
-I have no less than 32 Bath and Body shower gels and sugar scrubs in my bathroom.
-I have eaten a dog biscuit before just to see what they tasted like.
-My car is spotlessly clean.
-I can tell the differnce between Fescue, Bermuda and Kentucky Blue Grass - nerd, I know.
-Everytime I use Oil of Olay I think of my grandmother.
-I will have my first mammogram at the end of April 2007.
-I miss being a teaching so much that I am going back to it. Because there, I made a difference.
-I am anal when it comes to the cleanliness of my surroundings.
-If I could be any Super Hero, I would be Aquaman, because he could swim underwater for a long time and communicate with marine life.
-I like the smell of fresh cut grass and gasoline.
-The smell of burnt hair makes me gag.
-I love the way the sun feels on my back.
-I prefer earth tones and deep blue colors, but my car is red.
-I think I look better with my glasses on rather than off.


That's it for now, I'm sure I'll justify adding more quirks soon enough
-The smell of burnt hair makes me gag.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Krista said...

I had my nose pressed against the computer screen,waiting for your blog. So worth wait... Now I know how to get ya! just catch my hair on FIRE! (which I did once and had to cut it ALL off).

8:38 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I always love to learn more about people...so this was great! :)

You can build a deck AND fix a myspace page? AWESOME! ;-)

I hate the smell of burnt hair too...*gag*

8:56 AM  
Blogger Shadowdog said...

Interesting list. I do know more about you now! (of course, this is my first visit so anything would be knowing more about you ... or something like that)

OH, and you said to so:

I want to know more.

I'm curious.

2:11 PM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

God, I don't know that I've smelled burnt toast. Conversely, my car is dirty. Very.

5:28 PM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

Not burnt toast ... burnt HAIR ...

Yay for being blonde.

Continue ...

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home