Thursday, May 03, 2007

So Ridiculous, It's LUDICRIOUS

Check this out...Judge leaves his pants at a Dry Cleaner, Dry Cleaner loses them, Dry Cleaner FINDS them one week later...Judge sues for 65 million dollars. ONE PAIR OF PANTS...which was found. I don't know about you, but I don't think there's a 65 million dollar pair of pants out there.

Read for yourself and then you be the decider. Clearly, this is a case where someone's position in life has caused him to think he's better than the common man. Shame on him.

65 Million Dollar Pants

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Krista said...

Hey...where can I get a pair of those pants? And what dry cleaners was that again? :)

7:35 AM  
Blogger NWJR said...

I found a dollar in my pants this morning. Not even close.

11:44 AM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

Yeah, well, my pants cost 66 Million. To get into. Or something.

That's just stupid.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

That is just ridiculous!

What a pompous ass!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home