Friday, July 07, 2006

That which is hygiene

Shoot me NOW! Can someone explain to me how in the world grown women can "miss" the toilet seat and proceed to spray the toilet, and in some cases the floor? I know what you're thinking, maybe it's water spray from the flush. Um no...I spray tested and nope, that's not it. Besides, toilet water is clear, non-toilet water is YELLOW or close to it.

Seriously, I work in an office, where without fail, someone that uses the women's room manages to pee on the seat. How? How? How is that happening. We have the paper seat covers that you can use so your ass doesn't have to come into direct contact with the seat. So....HOW!!??

I mean come on, if you still feel the need to squat (by the way, to the best of my knowledge, there are no communicable diseases that can be caught via a toilet seat as they are exposed to cold, fresh, air) then at least stop hovering your ass around like you're trying to make a landing in Roswell. There is no target, you don't get a prize for best "hover maneuver", you win if you get the urine IN! Say it with me "you WIN if it gets IN"! - Do what you will with that phrase you big, LOVELY, PERVERTS!

I don't ask for much when I use the restroom at the office. Just clean floors, clean toilets and apparently splash guards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home