Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Me in Pictures



THIS is MAX!!!!!



A Beluga at the Atlanta Aquarium - yes I live in Atlanta, NO you cannot stalk me.



That's my nephew at 9 or 10 months. Yes he's a big boy, but cute, my hell is he cute and apparently, according to my sister, a handful.



That's me with my nephew, he'll be 1 this October. That beast draped over the couch is my Westie Max - Max ROCKS!

So yeah, that's a little bit about me, there's more but blogger was dragging her ass and I didn't feel like messing with it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

1-Cute dog.

2-WTF is that?

3-OMG! I could eat him with a spoon. CUTE!!

4-AWWWWWWWW!! Look at you!!!!!!

3:41 PM  
Blogger J R Estelle said...

lol picture 2 is a Beluga Whale at the GA Aquarium

4:13 PM  
Blogger hotdrwife said...

Love the dog! Love the baby! Good to see you!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Awwww.....cute baby!

and that is the biggest Westie I've ever seen! They've always been one of my favorite breeds.

I'm so glad you "unveiled"! ;-)

8:59 PM  
Blogger J R Estelle said...

Max is a big boy but, he's 100% Westie, no mix.

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home