Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tagged by SS

1. Things that scare me: Growing old alone, drowning, buring to death.

2. People who make me laugh: Bri, Rachel, all of the bloggers I read daily.

3.Things I hate the most: That I feel like I bust my ass at work and others screw off and make more money than I do.

4. Things I don't understand: People who harm children and animals.

5.Things I'm doing right now: Blogging, duh. Wondering if I should clean tonight or just wait until the weekend, waiting to talk to Bri.

6.Things I want to do before I die: Travel the world, meet "the one", raise a family.

7.Things I can do: I'm witty like a MO'FO, cook well, fix just about anything.

8. Ways to describe my personality: witty, charming, romantic, charasmatic, kind and yes sarcastic.

9. Things I can't do: Run a marathon, say the word cinammon without really thinking about it.

10.Things I think you should listen to: the perfection of silence

11. Things you should never listen to: Someone who trys to wreck your self-esteem.

12.Things I'd like to learn: Why people do what they do, Arabic.

13.Favorite Foods: I have to pick one? WINGS AND BEER.

14.Beverages I drink regularly: Unsweet tea, water, hot chocolate when the weather is cold.

14a. Beverages I'm trying not to drink regularly: I stopped drinking soda.

15. Shows I watched as a kid: JEM, Great Space Coaster, 321 Contact, you know it's been a LONG time, I can't remember.

16. Person I am tagging: Betty

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

How rare, someone who likes 'perfect silence'. I hate it when there's nervous chatter. Just enjoy the tranquil moment, you know! ??

4:20 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

OMG! My daughters were huge "Gem" fans!

we'd had VHS tapes of most of the episodes! :)

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home