Thursday, May 10, 2007

Now With More Photos...

Because I got told "blog something I'm sick of reading about the DAMN PANTS", I'll give you some photos because, well...I just don't have any words to put down. Actually that's not true, I have MANY words to put down, I just don't know where to start. So...in the interim...here's a look into my life. Enjoy.

The back yard.



At one of the corners of the house, in the backyard.



The front of the house. This house is between 40-45 years old.



And finally...part of the front yard. You can see it, but there's an island in the middle that desperately needs some landscaping and I've got big ideas for it.



And people wonder why I have so many leaves to rake in the fall.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How pretty!!!! I love a nice backyard.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Dr. Krista said...

which window is YOURS? Wheeewww so glad we are OFF the pants now...

5:48 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

That's a nice house! Big!

lots of yard work for ya....good thing you enjoy it! ;-)

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home